Due to the success of the 2019 Festival with its large entry, support of various clubs in the County of Conwy and the questionnaire circulated. A decision has been made to open up some competitions for entries and have the qualifiers on various greens located in the County of Conwy with the Final’s Day being held at The Oval, Llandudno once again.
The tournaments in the Festival include:
- The George Davies Tournament - a mixed singles competition open to all bowlers
- The Ladies Rose Bowl - for lady bowlers only
- The Bill Hughes & Family Tournament - for gents only
- The Alun Jones Memorial Trophy
- The Capstan Challenge Cup - for visitors only
- The Geraint Jones & Co. Junior Trophy
- The Mixed Pairs Tournament
- Magill Memorial Men’s Pairs
- Warburton Trophy Ladies Pairs
During the Festival Week, the annual Craig Roberts Memorial Invitation Event will be held at Rhos Park Bowling Club.
The Conwy County Bowling Festival really has everything, whether you are taking advantage of the beautiful scenery and excellent tourist attractions around the Town and North Wales whilst you are here, or chasing some of the prize money which is in excess of £7,000, this Festival is a must for all bowlers’ calendars.
For more information on what’s on in Conwy and North Wales go to: